AGENDA for the Annual Meeting of Matfen Parish Council on Tuesday 11th May 2021 at 19:00
521.01 Election of Chairman.
521.02 To receive Chairman’s Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
521.03 To receive Councillors’ Declarations of Acceptance of Office.
521.04 To consider co-option to fill two vacancies.
521.05 To receive questions from residents in relation to Matfen Parish.
521.06 To receive apologies for absence.
521.07 To receive Declarations of Interest.
521.08 County Councillor’s Report.
521.09 To approve and sign the minutes of the meetings held on 30 March 2021.
521.10 Actions taken following the meetings held on 30 March 2021.
- Accounts for payment – to approve items of expenditure.
521.12 Annual Governance and Accountability Report 2020-2021
- To approve the Annual Governance Statement 2020-2021
- To approve the draft annual accounts for 2020-2021
- To approve the Accounting Statement and Explanation of Variances 2020-2021
- To accept and approve Internal Auditor’s Report 2020-2021
521.13 Correspondence and information items
521.14 Planning Applications
- To receive decisions of submitted planning applications.
- To consider responses to planning application received
521.15 Village Issues and Highways Matters
- To consider proposal for improvements to the Jubilee Garden [See enclosed correspondence]
521.16 Any urgent business as allowed by the chairman/Agenda items for next meeting [ For information only]
521.17 Date and time of next meeting
Correspondence received since the March meeting
Most of these have already been forwarded to councillors by email.
- Northumberland County Council – Chief Executive’s Briefing – HRH Duke of Edinburgh
- Northumberland County Council – Northumberland Respect Campaign
- Unity Trust Bank – Confirmation of account opening
- Northumberland County Council – Street lighting upgrades
- Community Action Northumberland – CAN eNews – April 2021
- Residents objections to proposals for Jubilee Garden
Accounts for payment on 11th May 2021
|Great North Air Ambulance
||Purchase of refurbished bench
|Mrs A Senior
|H M Revenue and Customs
|Mrs A Senior
||Play area inspections
|Northumberland Assoc of Local Councils
||Land west of Rose Cottage, Kearsley Farm, Ingoe
||Conversion of poultry building to create 3no private dwellings together with 3no sewage treatment plants and access track.
||Construction of new porch roof and front door
||West Fenwick Farm, Main Road, Fenwick
||Variation of condition 2 (approved plans) on approved application CM/20090477 in order to vary design
||Fenwick Towers Cottage, Fenwick
||Detached garage, gym and bedroom suite with glazed link